Last update: 07 of November, 2017
WHO IS THE REPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA?
- Company ID: MERCARISTA SL
- Trademark: ARATECH Lifestyle Technology
- CIF: B-86196656
- Address: C/Faraday, 7 – Building at Parque Científico de Madrid – Madrid 28049
- Phone: +34 661 736 754
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.ara-tech.es
- Business sector: IT consultancy services, advisory and training. Electronic exploitation by third parties.
ARATECH´s mission is the analysis, creation, development, and promotion of bespoke technological tools adjusted to the needs of our clients and partners. Our goal is to understand technology as a tool to support companies in their digital transformation process.
On the other hand, ARATECH develops in-house technological solutions devised to cover specific needs identify in our society.
We strive for a professional and responsible vision of our company, covering as far as possible the needs of our clients so that they can focus on the most important aspect, their business.
ARATECH aims at becoming a leading company in providing technological solutions and digital transformation of their clients, in addition to be socially responsible and sustainable with our society, and the environment.
- Adapting to the expectations and needs of our customers and key stakeholders.
- Committing to a continuous refinement and improvement of our business activities.
- Transparency and collaboration with subcontractors, suppliers, clients, and general society.
- Self-assessment and management of the skills, motivation, and proficiency of our personnel to guarantee the require competences for each position, on the right time and manner.
- Promoting environmental respect and reduction in contamination based on our main environmental aspects (use of resources, production of non-hazardous waste and vehicle gas emissions).
- Abiding by the corresponding legal requirements as well as those indicated by our clients.
- Implementing the corresponding framework to set and assess the goals of the company in order to assure that the corresponding policy is correctly documented, implemented, and communicated to all the personnel working for or on behalf of the organization.
- Efficacy and continuous refinement of management processes.
- Equal opportunities without prejudice.
- Respect, responsibility and motivation.
- Personal and professional development.
- Providing an excellent service according to the trust put by the client in our company.
- Responsibility about the activities commissioned to the company.
- Integrity and transparency, according to the trust put by our clients in the company.
- Contributing with our professional activities in building a better Community and Global Society.